Are you a motivated individual who is looking to become part of a dynamic and challenging company?
Liquavista is keen to hear from people who are looking to work in an exciting, supportive but demanding environment – and enjoy the thrill of working for a company who is looking to revolutionize the world of displays.
Please see our current vacancies below.
We currently have the following positions available:
- Operations Program Manager (Asia based) View details »
- Process Quality Engineer View details »
- Electro Optical Engineer View details »
- Product Test Egineer View details »
- Metrology Engineer View details »
- Optical Engineer View details »
- R&D Chemist View details »
- R&D Engineer Fill & Couple Process View details »
- Process Development Engineer Fill & Couple View details »
- Test Engineer View details »
- Product Development Manager View details »
If you are interested in any of these positions then please email email@example.com. With your application please include your latest resume, an overview of why you are suitable for the position and full contact details.
Please also contact us if you have skills in the following areas:
- Process development
- Materials development
- System/Module Engineering
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional we are always interested in meeting you, for more information feel free to contact our recruiter Jack Houet via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 115 38 706.
Liquavista is committed to equal opportunity in employment and opposes the discrimination of employees or applicants for employment, on the grounds of race, religious beliefs, color, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, age, or disability.
Agencies please note:
By using the email addresses and/or fax numbers shown above to submit candidate details without prior consultation, the sender accepts that Liquavista shall have the absolute right to pursue and engage those candidates without obligation to third party terms and conditions, even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted. This includes, but is not limited to, agency fees, charges or costs.