Process Development Engineer Fill & Couple
In the heart of Eindhoven, the Dutch capital of the high tech industry, Liquavista is working on electrowetting display technology. This revolutionary, novel display technology will change the way we interact with mobile devices.
Liquavista is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1994 and headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Amazon is not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average job. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business. We’re looking for an exceptional professional with outstanding technical skills who has what it takes to make us the place for people to come to find anything they might want to buy online, with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
As a Process Development Engineer Fill and Couple, you are responsible for establishing the status of the Fill and Couple process developed by Liquavista. You will work on multiple projects, defining the next generation of Fill & Couple equipment aimed at mass production performance. The end result of the Fill and Couple team will be a high volume production tool.
This role requires someone who is an innovative, creative and practical “hands-on” engineer with a physical/chemical background.
- Improve and further develop the Fill and Couple process;
- Transfer of improvements/materials to our baseline process (including the necessary knowledge);
- Transfer of Fill & Couple process to a mass manufacturing location;
- Generate patents to protect the proprietary F&C process and equipment;
- The Process Development Engineer must lead special projects in a broad scope;
- Traveling to the Far East (occasionally) is part of the job.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical or Physical Science/Engineering;
- At least 5 years’ experience in process development in semiconductor, flat panel display or similar industry;
- Experience with wet coating techniques (Ink jetting, Slit coating, Screen printing etc.);
- Affinity with Fluid Dynamics;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- Willing and able to travel to Asia.
Click here to apply for this position (you will be directed to the Amazon.com Career Website).
Liquavista, part of Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an equal opportunity employer.