Product Test Engineer
In the heart of Eindhoven, the Dutch capital of the high tech industry, Liquavista is working on electrowetting display technology. This revolutionary, novel display technology will change the way we interact with mobile devices.
Liquavista is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1994 and headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Amazon is not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average job. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business. We’re looking for an exceptional professional with outstanding technical skills who has what it takes to make us the place for people to come to find anything they might want to buy online, with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
As a Product Test Engineer you will be working within the Test & Qualification Group.
Experience in hardware electronics development is key and software programming, preferably LabView, is part of the job.
You are responsible for measuring, driving and analysing Electro Wetting display products and developing new test methods and hardware test platforms. Test systems include equipment calibration methods, instrument I/O and automating measurements. Additionally you’re capable of developing and integrating electronics meeting our production, R&D, reliability or Incoming Quality Control (IQC) requirements.
You’re excellent at communicating and reporting your results and presenting pro-actively within our organisation.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and affinity with Physics
- >5yrs Experience in analogue & digital electronics design, preferably in electrical measurement circuits
- Experience in software programming as part of hardware development, LabView is preferred
- >5yrs product test engineering experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in data collection and analysis, Advanced Quality Planning (AQP)
- Display, Camera, silicon or related product test engineering experience
- Knowledge and experience on image processing and cameras
- LabView / C-programming for microcontrollers
- Experience with transfer of R&D to mass production level
- Colorimetry experience is a plus
Liquavista, part of Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply for this position (you will be directed to the Amazon.com Career Website).